Add new onsite & offsite search engine optimization strategies.
Getting found across the web is only the first step; what every business wants to do next is outrank their competition. By utilizing a wide array of tactics, such as both onsite and offsite SEO, you’ll be showing up before your competitors, which means your customers will be clicking on your business first.
The Get Found | Advanced package is perfect for small or medium-sized businesses looking quickly boost search rank.
Contains 8 items:
It’s easy! By setting up a list of searches, you can find customers in your area and start an immediate conversation. Here are 3 easy steps. First, find words and phrases that relate to your products or services. If you’re a locksmith, try “locked keys in car”. Next, respond to the relevant search results by starting a conversation or making the person an offer. And finally, seal the deal and fulfill your end of the bargain. The system will automatically record all conversations for future viewing.
Companies know that customer service is important, but a lot of businesses still haven’t formed a specific strategy for addressing online concerns and building social relationships. With 89% of U.S. consumers saying that they’ve gone to a competitor after a poor customer service experience, it’s clear that a business’s ability to listen to complaints and provide solutions is linked to its success.
Did you know that 90% of small businesses have Facebook pages, but that almost one third of them have less than thirty-two fans? Building an engaged audience can be difficult, and for many local businesses it’s the reason why they quit updating their pages long ago.In order to create a successful following on social media, every post needs to have value. This means posting timely, relevant, and engaging content.
- Post calendar―Effectively manage and schedule posts using a convenient calendar view
- Mobile-friendly—Fully mobile responsive so you can work how you want
- Analytics—Rich engagement statistics on your social posts
- Lead finder—Configure keyword searches and geo targeting to find and engage with your target audience
- Ready-to-post content library—Use your favourite RSS feeds to discover great content to use in your social media marketing
- All-in-one composer—Post to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business, Google+, and LinkedIn
- Direct Instagram scheduling―Plan Instagram posts in advance and then sit back as they are published automatically
- Google Posts support―Promote your clients’ upcoming events, make special announcements, share timely offers and more
- Configurable notifications―Get notifications on new leads, customer replies and more
- Customer engagement―Get an aggregate view of all customer posts and respond to them directly