eCommerce for growth-focused businesses
PinnacleCart is the all-in-one eCommerce platform that provides you everything you need to grow your online business. Whether you’re just getting started or an established brand, our marketing-focused solution gives you the tools you need to build your online storefront.
Our innovative platform combines best in breed technology with a feature set specifically designed to increase visibility and grow top-line revenue.
Build a professionally designed store by selecting one of our conversion-focused templates and quickly adapting it your brand using our innovative “point and click” storefront designer, easily upload and manage your products using our intuitive control panel.
Boost visitors to your store with our full suite of integrated SEO tools that maximize organic visibility on all major search sites.
Compel your customers to purchase by showcasing your products in the best light possible. Add multiple images, videos or take advantage of our image manipulation tools. Once they have selected their items, our one-page checkout allows them to complete their purchases quickly and without friction.
Engage your audience everywhere with our set of omni-channel sales tools that allow you to syndicate your offerings to some of the most highly trafficked sites on the web including Facebook, Google, Amazon and more.
Stay focused on what matters to your business through our unified control panel that allows you and your team to effortlessly manage every aspect of your business with just a few clicks.
Rated “Top eCommerce Platform” for 2019 by PC Magazine
PinnacleCart Start-Up is best for business who currently do not have an online store or have a store and doing under $250,000 in annual sales.
- Unlimited categories and products
- Shared SSL ( Necessary for accepting credit cards online )
- Accept cards via PayPal / Stripe / Authorize.net
- Unlimited customer support via knowledge base, ticket and live chat
- Up to 5 administrative accounts
- Supports sales volume up to $250,000 per year
PinnacleCart Advanced is best for online business who are expecting high-sales volume and looking to take their business to the next level.
- Unlimited categories and products
- Dedicated SSL ( Necessary for accepting credit cards online )
- Accept cards from over 30 different payment gateways including PayPal / Stripe / Authorize.net / Chase / First Data and more.
- Unlimited customer support via knowledge base, phone, ticket and live chat
- Unlimited administrative accounts
- Unlimited sales volume
- Recurring billing
- Product filters
- Order forms
- Split shipping
- Intuitive Quick Start Guide
- Professionally designed templates with simple “point and click” design tools
- Accept payments from over 30 payment gateways including PayPal, Braintree, Stripe and Authorize.net
- Simple On-Page Checkout
- Inventory Management
- Sell both Physical and Downloadable Products
- Recurring Payments
- Fully Customizable
- Unlimited products and categories
- Real-time shipping quotes from all major carriers
- Over 450 features designed to increase traffic, sales and order amount
- Ranked “Top eCommerce Solution” 2019 by PC Magazine
- Works with QuickBooks, Avalara, Stamps.com, MailChimp and more.
- Multi-Language, Multi-Currency
Is PinnacleCart PCI Compliant?
Yes, PinnacleCart is fully PCI and PA-DSS complaint.
Can I make my store match my brand?
Yes. Simply choose from one of over 30 templates and use our simple “Cart Designer” to change colors, upload your logo, change text,, adjust fonts and more.
Do you change any transaction fees?
No. While we don’t have any additional charges, we advise you to check your payment providers terms and conditions.
Do I need to be a designer or coder to user PinnacleCart?
Absolutely not. You can build your store using our cart designer and add products through our unified control panel.
Can I use my domain name?
Yes you can. If you have a domain name, you will be provided with instructions when you sign up for our service.
What languages does PinnacleCart support?
PinnacleCart is multi-language and multi-currency.
What is dropshipping and does PinnacleCart support it?
A dropshipping business is one where the business owner lists, but doesn’t own, keep, or ship inventory. When the store sells a product, it purchases the item from a third party–usually a manufacturer or wholsesaler–who then ships it to the customer directly. This means there are no upfront inventory costs for the business owner. PinnacleCart supports dropshipping and comes with it’s own dropshipping provider, Doba.com
What happens when an order is placed?
PinnacleCart allows you to add an unlimited number of administrators. Once an order is placed, they can login and manage the order