The solutions you need to ensure your customers can find you online.
How often do you use the internet to find a business? The Presence Builder Advantage package provides you with the tools you need to make sure that when your customers look they’re able to find you. Our team will create content that turns listing visits to website visits with posts going straight to your Google My Business listing.
- Keep your listings correct without any legwork on your end with our listing solutions.
- Take full advantage of SEO to make sure you appear near the top of search results.
- Make your Google listing more interactive with content going out weekly.
The Presence Builder Advantage package keeps you top of mind by staying on top of the search.
Contains 10 items:
- Affordable SEO with no obligation: We offer comprehensive, high-quality, US-based SEO at reasonable prices.
- Complete transparency and measurable results: Our powerful reporting dashboard shows you exactly where their SEO dollars are going.
- 24/7 Campaign Monitoring: We monitor every SEO campaign to identify areas of improvement. We also provide monthly updates on campaign performance to ensure your goals are being met.
- Experience and technology: We’re helping many businesses boost their search rankings and managing thousands of keywords. This experience, coupled with our industry-leading technology, gives us access to vast amounts of data that keeps us ahead of other SEO providers.
– Search engines like Google look at two things when evaluating a website and deciding where to rank it – relevance and trust. Relevance takes into account the quality of content on a website and the code behind the scenes. Building relevance means optimizing the code, and making sure the content accurately represents the business and the brand. Trust refers to how many other sites on the internet link back to a site. If a large number of high-quality sites point back to it and your content satisfies the searcher’s intent then the Google algorithm will start to trust it more and move it up in the rankings.
– Good organic SEO can’t be done overnight, it takes time. Many of our clients start to see their rankings rise within 3-4 months. In fact, 86% of our small business clients reach the 1st page of Google after 6-9 months of SEO work (when implementing our recommended keywords). We provide total transparency into all of the work we perform through our custom reporting dashboard. You’ll be able to see every single SEO action performed. You can track how every dollar of your campaign gets used, as well as monitor keyword movement and overall performance.
– Yes! As long as your business offers a viable product or service at a reasonable price, then SEO can move your website higher in search rankings and drive more sales.
– No! All our work is done in-house by our SEO specialists. Our content is also all written by native speakers.