Reach your customers while they search with targeted promotions.
Enlist our team to help you get more value out of your listings and search with customized content. The Presence Builder Competitive package includes services like Google My Business posts, content placed directly on your Google listing, and Google search ads to help convert searches to website visits.
- Build awareness of events and promotions going on at your business with content posted directly to your Google My Business listing.
- Capture more leads with Search ads that drive more traffic to your website.
- Access our DIY product suite to make the most of your online presence.
The Presence Builder Competitive package will turn your listings into sales tools.
Contains 9 items:
Promote your business on the most visited sites in the world: Google Search and Maps.
3 out of 4 online customers use a search engine to find a business, and 7 out of 10 online customers made a purchase from a business they found using a search engine. Source: Google.
It’s no secret: Google My Business has become a wildly important service for local businesses. Not only does a well maintained and regularly updated Google My Business listing improve SEO, but posting promotions and upcoming events will increase your customer engagement.
When a customer Googles a business, they typically look at hours of operation, location, website, and reviews. Posts that promote certain items or events for your business add to the value of having everything under your Google My Business listing; more to see, less to look for.
Through this service, you’ll receive:
- Four custom developed posts published to your Google My Business listing over the course of one month.
- A monthly content call with a Marketing Strategist.
- Full ownership over your Google My Business listing.
- A connection of your Google My Business listing to the platform.
Note: Google My Business posts disappear after 7 days. As per guidelines from Google, our team will develop posts that are short with highly engaging images. No links, but will likely include a sentence or two. Google My Business posts should only be used on events or promotional items. This service is not available for business categories that belong to the lodging industry like hotels, motels, guest houses, and RV sites.
- Roughly 1 in 5 searches on Google are related to location. Additionally, nearly one-third of all mobile searches are related to location, and location-related mobile searches are growing 50% faster than all mobile searches. Google My Business posts not only appear in search results, but also on Google Maps. This is a massive opportunity for your business to promote your brand.
- Every month, there are over 5B searches on Google for restaurants, 5M for coffee shops, 1B for clothing stores, 600M for hair & beauty salons, 1B for banks and 3B for hotels. Posting to Google My Business gives your business the opportunity to stick out from the crowd.
- By connecting Google My Business with the platform, you can receive regular reporting on the performance of your listing. This includes how many times consumers interact with your Knowledge Panel within search results.
– Our team will send monthly reports to you that will outline the previous month’s posts. Posts can also be viewed in the Social Marketing dashboard.
– The posts are emailed to you for approval. Your salesperson is copied on the communication, as well. Once approved, all posts will be visible in the “Scheduled Posts” tab in Social Marketing.
– You should be prepared to hear from our team within the first day of the current month to discuss your posts for the following month. This conversation needs to happen by the 15th of the month. The posts will then be prepared by our team, and sent out to you for approval within 10 business days. After that, we will email you to seek your approval on the posts.
– These posts should be short with highly engaging images. No links, but should include a sentence or two. They should only be used on events or promotional items, and will disappear after 7 days
– Yes, you are free to log in to your Google My Business account and remove the post you wish.