Build a website that helps you improve your SEO and give your customers the information they need.
The Website Essentials Competitive package offers a 10-page website with e-commerce options to ensure your customers can interact with your business the way they want. Our team works with you to build a website that is tailored to your businesses needs. The package includes:
- 10-page custom-built websites, designed to perform.
- Website maintenance and management.
- Mobile and performance-optimized features.
- Access to Business Center and a suite of DIY tools to help you make the most of your online presence
The Website Essentials Competitive package provides you with a website that will build awareness and sales.
Contains 9 items
We submit your business information to the main data aggregators: Neustar/Localeze, Foursquare, Factual, and Data Axle.
These aggregators share your information with a network of directories that power search engines, navigation systems, voice search, mobile apps, and more—and create accurate listings your customers can count on.
- Say goodbye to manual submissions – Just input your business information—it’s that simple. Over time hundreds of sources will reference your information from the main data aggregators that power search engines, navigation systems, voice search, mobile apps, and more.
- Build your online presence – The correctness, quality, and amount of citations your business has all contribute to your local search rankings. We give your business a broad and accurate presence across the internet—boosting SEO, and driving more customers to your business.
- Accuracy your customers can count on – Monitor the accuracy of your data to make sure customers are seeing the right information. Phone number changed? No problem. You can submit updates whenever you’d like, ensuring your information remains correct over time.
- Showcase your brand – Entice customers with photos. Highlight your products and services. Offer more information like hours of operation and payment methods. Enhance your listings with additional content that makes customers more likely to buy—and sets you apart from the competition.
Listing Distribution submits your business information to the main data aggregators: Neustar/Localeze, Acxiom, Factual, and Data Axle.
Over time, hundreds of directories will reference these aggregators to collect business data and create accurate listings based on your submitted information. This includes search engines, navigation systems, voice search, mobile apps, and even offline sources like telephone books and government records.
When multiple sources have consistent business data, two outcomes occur:
1. Google’s WebCrawler finds the same information in multiple places and adds more confidence to their business data
2. Good backlinks are created with more referring sources to the business’ website creating better SEO.
Data aggregators gather consumer and business data and provide it to hundreds of listing directories, review sites, search engines, and more. They also power sophisticated modern applications such as Apple’s Siri and personal navigation systems.
You can update your business profile as much as you want while your Listing Distribution subscription is active. There’s no limit on the number of changes you can make.
When a listing is created or modified in our system, the information is sent within 24 hours. The data aggregators receive this data and provide us with confirmation within 6-8 weeks. We also refresh your listing data once every week to ensure that aggregators always have the most accurate version of your listing.
We submit the listing to the data aggregators, and they have their own process to eliminate duplicate listings.
As soon as you enter your business information, we push it to the data aggregators. It can take 6-8 weeks for them to receive the information and ensure it is correct in their own databases. It is then up to the sites and sources to update their information from the data aggregators. They each query them at various intervals—some seek out the information weekly, monthly, etc. Therefore, the timeline for when a source picks up that information will vary greatly depending on their process for updating their data.
Listing Distribution is a continual process that maintains and builds your web presence over time. Once the data aggregators have your correct business information, the rate at which sites reference this information varies. To ensure the widest span of information and amount of listings created, Listing Distribution needs to be activated for an extended period of time.
Even if your business information is correct, listings can be eroded over time by user-generated content and other incorrect data. As long as your subscription is active, Listing Distribution refreshes your information with the data aggregators every week. Without this, there is a risk of allowing the current public data to change all of the value already established.